Students in grades 1,3,5 will be taking the CogAT & ITBS testing on the following days:
CogAT: October 6, 7, and 8
ITBS: October 14, 15, 16, 21, and 22
In an effort to ensure that your child has an opportunity to perform at his or her best, you can help by taking the following steps:
- Limit evening activities prior to testing so that adequate time is provided for rest.
- Discuss the importance of testing with your son/daughter.
- Provide two number two pencils.
- Provide a nutritious breakfast at home. Breakfast is also served at the school from 7:00-7:30.
- Ensure your child is present and on time each morning. Avoid scheduling doctor/dentist appointments during the testing period.
- In the event an emergency arises, please contact your child’s teacher.